Online purchases may be returned to the Ani + Wren store or by mail, within 14 days of the purchase date, for a full refund. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in its original packaging, with the original tags attached. Please note as well that all returns are subject to validation and approval by Ani + Wren, Inc. (“Ani+Wren”) and that Ani+Wren reserves the right to limit or refuse a return, in its sole discretion.
Sales are final on all promotional and sale items, intimate apparel, personal care items, The Right Hand Gal custom orders, and gift cards.
Promotions are not valid on prior purchases.*
All shipping and duty charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping and duty costs for any items returned by mail.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Please note that this Return Policy does not apply to items purchased in store. Items purchased in store may be returned to the store within 7 days of the date of purchase for exchange or store credit only.
TO RETURN TO STORE:
- Bring your original invoice or order confirmation email along with the item(s) you would like to return, to the Ani + Wren store at 1172 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, CA M4W 2L9.
- All items must have their original tags attached.
- Be sure to bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification.
TO RETURN BY MAIL:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,(referencing your order confirmation number) with your request before returning the item(s). We will issue a return authorization number. The return authorization number must be written on the outside of the package or goods will not be accepted at time of delivery.
- Send your return to Ani + Wren 1172 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario CA M4W 2L9, using your preferred, trusted courier and retain the tracking information for your reference. Note that Ani+Wren is not responsible for any delays or missing items during return shipping. You are responsible for all shipping and duty costs associated with the return.
- Ensure that all items are packed and sealed securely using the original packaging, if possible; and that your original invoice or order confirmation email is included. All items must have their original tags attached.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and your refund will be made in the form of the original payment, unless we agree to credit a different payment type.
IF THE REFUND POLICY IS NOT FOLLOWED:
If you return an item that is worn, damaged, stained, without authorization or original tags attached or if the item is not returned in a timely manner following the issuance of your return authorization number, your return and refund will not be processed. Unless agreed otherwise, the item(s) will be donated to a local shelter.
We always strive for perfection but mistakes sometimes happen. If you find that the item or items that you have purchased online is/are damaged, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com, and include a photograph for us to assess the damage. Please remember to reference the order confirmation number.
For all other inquiries regarding our Return Policy, please contact our Customer Service team through our Contact page