Elle Daftarian's Hearty Fall Salad and Healthy Chocolate Mousse
Hearty Fall Salad & Healthy Chocolate Mousse
WITH WREN & ELLE DAFTARIAN
Hearty Fall Salad
1. Blanche asparagus, carrots, celery, french beans and broccoli in boiling water for 2 mins and then place in ice bath.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil and boil fingerling potatoes for 10 mins
3. Cut up all veggies rustic style and place in a big bowl, chop up tomatoes and cucumbers and add in.
4. If you like spice add a sliced serrano or jalapeño
5. Cut up cubed plain chicken breast and add in chopped herbs (tarragon, basil).
6. For dressing mix apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
7. Dress salad and top with hemp hearts, pink Himalayan salt and black pepper and tajin. Enjoy :)
Healthy Chocolate Mousse
1/3 cup Skyr yogurt
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp water to thin out
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
Mix all the ingredients and layer in a glass jar or ramekin with crush frozen raspberries/ cacao nibs/ walnuts. Refrigerate and enjoy!!