ANI+WREN x Crate & Barrel Canada Summer Cooking Series Ft. Gary – Part 4
Crate & Barrel Canada
Summer Cooking Series Ft. Gary
For the final part of the Crate & Barrel Cooking Series with Gary, he will be making a summer dinner staple.
Scroll to see AW's shopping list from Crate & Barrel.
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup grated parm
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp gf breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp any milk
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Squares of cheddar cheese (optional)
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato, pickles, bacon
- Combine all ingredients (except for cheese)
- Form medium size patties and place on wax paper so they don’t stick and freeze for 20 mins.
- BBQ Cooking: Turn bbq to 400F - place your burgers on greased hot grill 6-7 mins a side (until burger reach an internal temp of 165). The last two mins of cooking add cheese.
- Pan/Oven Cooking Directions : Heat a pan over medium high heat with a tbsp of olive oil. When pan is hot cook patties (space them apart - don’t overcrowd pan). Cook patties about 3 mins a side. Finish in the oven at 350F with cheese on top for an additional 2-3 mins so cheese melts (I use the same pan and stick in the oven).
- Total cooking time for a small patty is about 8-10 mins. If you have a meat thermometer - place thermometer in centre of burger - should read 165F
- Assemble burgers with desired toppings and enjoy!