Watch Wren test out Mary Be's one pan salmon and veggie meal.
You can use any vegetables for this recipes, but choose ones that will cook in the allotted time. There's no real recipe, feel free to adjust to your family's taste!
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Boil potatoes for 15 minutes or until they are soft. Drain and toss in olive oil and salt.
3) Snap ends off asparagus and chop zucchini. Season with olive oil and salt.
4) Generously coat salmon with spice rub.
5) Line a sheet pan with parchment. Assemble vegetables and salmon on the sheet pan evenly.
6) Cook in oven for about 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.