Enjoy some sweet, summery trifle from Rebecca at Becked Goods.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle Ingredients:
2 pints sliced strawberries
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup 35% cream
2 teaspoon vanilla
2 blocks of cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cups icing sugar
chopped up white cake or pound cake
crush vanilla cookies
1) Mix strawberries and two tablespoons granulated sugar and let sit for 15 minutes.
2) Whip cream on medium high and slowly add one tablespoon of sugar and one teaspoon vanilla. Don't over whip.
3) Mix cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in icing sugar and one teaspoon of vanilla.
4) Fold whip cream into cream cheese mixture.
5) Start layering your trifle in a large, clear bowl — chopped cake, strawberries, whip cream, crushed cookies and repeat until you run out of room.
6) Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
Chocolate Skor Trifle Ingredients:
chopped chocolate cake
crushed skor bars
instant chocolate pudding
1) Start layering in individual jars — chocolate cake, pudding, whipped cream, skor bits.
2) Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
3) Set in fridge for 1-2 hours.