Watch Wren make sweet, sticky and addictive chicken wings!
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Pat chicken wings with a paper towel and then coat with sesame oil and a bit of salt.
2) Bake on a parchment lined baking tray for 40 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, combine honey, tamari and garlic and bring to a simmer over low heat for 10 mins (double if you like extra saucey wings).
4) Remove wings and baste with sauce then put back in oven for 5-10 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and toss in a bowl with remaining sauce. Serve with rice noodles and edamame.
For the tofu V]version:
1) Pat tofu dry and cut into cubes.
2) Dust with almond flour (or flour of your choice).
3) Bake at 400F on a parchment lined tray for 40-50 minutes.
4) Toss with sauce (same directions as above) in a bowl and serve with scallions and sesame seeds.